Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Life or Not

This morning one of my pretty Koi jumped out of the large 8 ft pool..??? I discovered him not quite yet dead while emptying my recycling can.
 

I picked his limp body up and had to decide to bury him or try to see if I could revive him.. I chose the latter. I sensed there was life, and I had hope he might be able to recover.....
 

I went back outside while writing this email and he seems to be alive since I don't see any dead body floating on top of the water or laying on the bottom of the pool... He may have suffered brain damage or may not live long because of his "accident", "bad decision to jump out", or whatever happened that he was out of the water...... but for now he is alive ...
 

How many of us consciously choose life or not, take risks, make fatal errors in life; and the lucky ones are saved and live to write about it or learn from their near death?
 

I wrote this blog post this morning on the subject of "Life or Not" ..
 

http://ymmartin.blogspot.com/2010/08/life-or-not.html
 

Each day is a new beginning .... Each day is what we make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment